To the extent we managed to understand the local Rheinhessen speak, we, the ones garbling in English, Austrian, and various mixtures thereof, owe many thanks to:
- Berthold and Christiane Schmitz, Weingut Hof am Teuerborn, 55299 Nackenheim
- Weingut Johann Schnell, Guntersblum
- Manfred Ark, Nackenheim
- CoWo21 (Frank Rein): no, they don’t make wine and they are in Darmstadt. Freelancers from different fields work there and they have been fans of Green Feather Wine from Day One, in a passive, but also in an active capacity (- amazing harvest support).
- A wine magazine and blog in English, but from Sweden, no, France, writing about a wine fair in Norway: can it get any more confusing? Great stories and photos! (She is the writer and He is the photographer.)
- My day job:Ethical Risk Appetite
- 60s-Font “Groovy Happening JNL” (see Green Feather Wine in Header), by Jeff Levine through MyFonts
- Find me on flickr: Photosarelikemarzipan
- The Aviator Harness
Or, go back to Who’s this.